Forums Cache
Copyright MonkeyJob Systems 2005
All rights reserved

Home FAQ Current Forums Contact
 Search For Data

How to move all mp3 files to a single folder?

Related Topics:
Move files and folders

I have hundreds of files with many subfolders then one or two songs in them I am trying to extract every song I have from the folders hidden inside folders all at once does this product do that? And how??
monkeyjob

FileMonkey can do this. For example:

1. Right click on the FileMonkey icon and select "Run as administrator". We are assume all files are in *.mp3 format.

2. Right-click on the file list (in the middle of the main window) and select "Target all files" from the pop-up menu.

3. Click on the "Use Filters" arrow at the bottom left of the main window. Tick the "File pattern" tick box. Enter a pattern of *.mp3

4. In the folder tree on the left of the main window, find and open the root folder (the folder that contains your files and sub-folders).

5. Tick the "Include Sub Folders" tick box at the bottom of the main window.

6. Select the "Quick-Find/Copy" menu item from the main window.

7. This will open the copy/move files window. Use these features to move all files to the required destination. For example, this will move all the mp3 files to the folder that you choose.

| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |