All rights reserved

Home FAQ Current Forums Contact
 Search For Data

Display/List quota

Related Topics:
How do I list files?
FileMonkey Support Page

Josh E

When the opening screen displays the list of files (*.*) on a folder containing many files, FileMonkey only displays the first 25,000 or so. The "Generate Lists" function (i.e., save Results.txt file) also appears to have a quota of ~25,071. Is there a fix for this limitation?

Thanks. -Josh E.

PS: I am using version 9.27 of FileMonkey (registered license).

monkeyjob
Site Admin

Hi,
there is no limitation to the number of files listed. This could be a bug or you may not be targeting all files. Please download and install the latest version (select the "Online/Update" menu item from the main window).

When you run the latest version, press F4 on the main window to target all files.

If you experience this problem using the new version, please email us using the following link:

http://www.monkeyjob.com/Contact.htm

Regards,
monkeyjob.

Josh E

installed the update (now using v9.48) and tried to display the list of files (on a different fileset this time) and, again, FileMonkey did not display all of the files. This time, however, it displayed only 21,048 out of 86,584 files ...so may have something to do with filesizes or properties(?).

Since this may be a bug I will also post through the contact URL as you suggest.

monkeyjob
Site Admin

Hi,
we have now fixed this bug.

Thanks,
monkeyjob

| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |