All rights reserved

Home FAQ Current Forums Contact
 Search For Data

Suggestions

Related Topics:
FileMonkey Main Window
FileMonkey Support Page

countrygirlxxoo Hello,

I have a useability suggestion. Is there any way you can make a keyboard command to rename the file that your cursor is sitting on? I've looked through Filemonkey and cannot find a keyboard command. It will open the rename box on the file if you click it with your mouse once, wait a second and then click it again, but I'm an old DOS girl, and I love my keyboard commands. You could make it F2 like it is in the windows folders (instead of taking you to a web site). I'm using the registerd version of Filemonkey (9.86).

Also, can you turn the option back on where any previous text you have searched/replaced is selected for you when you open the Search and Replace window (and is selected when you tab down to the Replace area)? I loved that feature, but it's not in the newer versions. Before, all I had to do was start typing the new search/replace string, and it would delete what was in there before. Now I have to either highlight the string with my mouse before I start typing or sit there and hit the delete key until it's all deleted before I can type in my new search/replace strings.

Other than those two things, I have no complaints. It's not often that I pay for software, but I paid for Filemonkey because it's the best one I've found (and I looked for a long time). I used the free version until the trial period ran out and then bought the registered version. Keep up the good work!

Countrygirlxxoo
monkeyjob
Site Admin

Hi,
these features have now been implemented (version 9.87).

Regards,
monkeyjob.

| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |